Terms of sale
Terms of Sale and Conditions of Entry
Terms of Sale:
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase tickets to Moonlight Cinema. Please read them carefully.
1.0 Terms of Sale
1.1 Tickets sold by Moonlight are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.2 All ticket sales are final and non-transferable. Refunds and exchanges will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong session. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to adverse weather conditions.
1.3 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated by Moonlight management due to adverse weather conditions, tickets will be automatically converted to a voucher redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session in the current season. Vouchers can be re-used for any session for the remainder of the season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased (subject to capacity)*. Cancellation is at the discretion of Moonlight management and can be made prior to or during a screening. *Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
1.4 In the event that a session is cancelled by Moonlight management, a notification will be posted on the home page of on the home page of this website and patrons who booked online and chose to receive the cancellation SMS via mobile phone will be sent a text message.
1.5 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Moonlight’s direct control, Moonlight will refund the face value of each ticket upon return to Moonlight of intact tickets to that session or will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session in the current season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased (subject to capacity). Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
1.6 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to mechanical breakdown Moonlight will refund the face value of each ticket upon return to Moonlight of intact tickets to that session or will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session in the current season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased (subject to capacity). Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
1.7 Staff working at Moonlight Cinema sites are not able to provide refunds.
1.8 Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from one of Moonlight’s authorised points of sale.
1.9 Moonlight reserves the right to charge patrons for the replacement of lost or damaged tickets.
1.10 Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable time during the movie.
1.11 GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site.
2.0 Privacy and access
2.2 Moonlight may refuse access to this web site at any time in its sole discretion.
Moonlight reserves the right to vary the terms of sale at any time. Variations become effective upon posting on the web site. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
Conditions of Entry to Moonlight Cinema:
1. Moonlight does not guarantee entry to persons who have not booked for a specific session, including Movie Club members, Season Pass holders, Complimentary Voucher holders, Gold Grass Complimentary Voucher holders, Movie Voucher Holders and Gift Voucher holders.
2. Upon purchasing a ticket to Moonlight Cinema, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of the venues in which Moonlight operates, as well as by the Liquor License that applies within each Moonlight Cinema site.
3. Persons holding Complimentary Vouchers, Gold Grass Complimentary Vouchers, Movie Vouchers and Season Passes may enter subject to capacity. Conditions of entry apply.
4. Persons holding Gift Vouchers may present their vouchers at the Moonlight Cinema box office in exchange for an admission ticket or redeem their vouchers online on this website (subject to capacity) 5. Patrons may not damage or remove any vegetation or property belonging to the venue or Moonlight whether that vegetation or property is within or outside the designated Moonlight site.
6. Patrons must remain within Moonlight’s permitted areas where instructed to do so by Moonlight’s staff or agents.
7. Open flames of any sort may not be bought into or used in a Moonlight Cinema site.
8. Moonlight reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons; such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.
Moonlight Cinema is now closed, but will return in Summer 2013/14. Be sure to check back with us soon.